当前位置:首页 > 壁挂炉 > 文章正文

电话发卖及提高产品发卖量英语对话(中英比较)

编辑:[db:作者] 时间:2024-08-25 07:53:30

深圳翻译公司

电话发卖

Receptionist: Star Flooring, how may I direct your call?

电话发卖及提高产品发卖量英语对话(中英比较)

Star地板材料公司。
您找谁?

Mr. Lee: I'd like to speak to someone in the Purchasing Department.

我找采购部的人。

Receptionist: Hold, please.

请稍等。

Miss Philips: Purchasing, this is Amy Philips. May I help you?

我是采购部的 Amy Philips。
叨教您有什么事儿?

Mr. Lee: Yes, this is Mr. Lee of Widgets Manufacturing. I'm calling to let you know about our new line of ceramic tile.

我是Widgets Manufacturing的Lee师长西席。
我打电话来是问您推举我们的新瓷砖。

Miss Philips: I'm sorry. You'll want to to speak to Betty King about that. She's out of the office until next week. May I ask her to call you?

对不起。
您该当找Betty King.她出差了,下周回来。
须要我让她给您打电话吗?

Mr. Lee: No, thanks. I'll try back next week.

不用,感激。
下周我再打。

提高产品发卖量

A:It's difficult for us to push the sale of your digital cameras nowadays.

如今想要提升你数码相机的发卖量很难啊.

B:What seems to be the problem?

问题在那里?

A:Price.Frankly, your price is on the high side.

价格.说实话,你们的价格偏高.

B:As you may have noticed,the price skyrockets in raw materials,so we're forced to adjust our prices accordingly.

你可能已经把稳到,原材料价格猛涨,以是我们也不得不相应地调度价格.

A:I'm sorry to say we have to close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?We've had a very good business relationship over the past years,I suggest you make an appropriate reduction.

很抱歉,我们只能按那个价格发卖.我们不是老朋友了吗?过去几年我们互助一贯都很愉快,我建议你适当地降落价格.

B:Well,in view of our good cooperation over the past years. Let's meet each other halfway;I'll make a reduction by3%.

那好吧,考虑到我们过去几年里都互助愉快,我们各让一步,我会将价格下调3%.

本站所发布的文字与图片素材为非商业目的改编或整理,版权归原作者所有,如侵权或涉及违法,请联系我们删除,如需转载请保留原文地址:http://www.baanla.com/bgl/185099.html

XML地图 | 自定链接

Copyright 2005-20203 www.baidu.com 版权所有 | 琼ICP备2023011765号-4 | 统计代码

声明:本站所有内容均只可用于学习参考,信息与图片素材来源于互联网,如内容侵权与违规,请与本站联系,将在三个工作日内处理,联系邮箱:123456789@qq.com