当前位置:首页 > 冰箱 > 文章正文

展会常用的英语白话

编辑:[db:作者] 时间:2024-08-25 07:22:25

1. I‘ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is apleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

展会常用的英语白话

2. You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的分外照顾了。

3. It‘s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在谈论一下日程安排的问题。

4. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5. If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么见地的话,我们还可以对操持稍加修正。

6. Is there any way of ensuring, we’ll have enough time for our talks.我们是否能担保有充足的韶光来会谈?

7. So our evenings will be quite full then.那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8. We‘ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们乐意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9. We’d have to compare notes on what we‘ve discussed during the day.我们想用点韶光来研究谈论一下白天会谈的情形。

10. That’ll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能理解全面的情形。

11. Then we‘d have some ideas of what you’ll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们须要什么了。

12. I can‘t say for certain off-hand.我还不能立时说定。

13. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than justspend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿得手总比坐着闲聊强。

14. It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就随意马虎进行本色性的会谈了。

15. But wouldn‘t you like to spend an extra day or two here你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16. I’m afraid that won‘t be possible,much as we’d like to.只管我们很想这样做,但恐怕弗成了。

17. We‘ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部申报请示情形呢。

18. Thank you for you cooperation.感激你们的互助。

19. We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and yourfriends.Would you please have a look at it.这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。
请过目一下,好吗?

21. If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有见地的话,请提出来。

22. I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制订这个操持上一定花了不少精力吧。

23. We really wish you‘ll have a pleasant stay here.我们诚挚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24. I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点韶光购物。

25. Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26. I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一贯都愿望着参不雅观贵厂。

27. You‘ll know our products better after this visit.参不雅观后您会对我们的产品有更深的理解。

28. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.大概我们可以先参不雅观一下设计部门。

29. Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

本站所发布的文字与图片素材为非商业目的改编或整理,版权归原作者所有,如侵权或涉及违法,请联系我们删除,如需转载请保留原文地址:http://www.baanla.com/bx/174869.html

XML地图 | 自定链接

Copyright 2005-20203 www.baidu.com 版权所有 | 琼ICP备2023011765号-4 | 统计代码

声明:本站所有内容均只可用于学习参考,信息与图片素材来源于互联网,如内容侵权与违规,请与本站联系,将在三个工作日内处理,联系邮箱:123456789@qq.com