当前位置:首页 > 空调维修 > 文章正文

功夫外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(上)

编辑:[db:作者] 时间:2024-08-25 07:57:28

秋季广交会立时又要到了,应关注功夫外贸公众号的粉丝哀求,猫熊哥这里根据自己多年来参加广交会的履历,和在广交会期间常常用到的广交会英语。

经由整理编辑,推出功夫外贸广交会外贸业务员参展实用英语情景对话集锦,希望对那些即将参加广交会的朋友一定的帮助:

功夫外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(上)

1. 当有客商在展位前经由或容身向摊位里瞭望时,你该当微笑着跟他们打呼唤,

hello,good morning;

嗨,早上好!

Good afternoon.

下午好!

How do you do?

你好!

How are you?

你好!

2.当客户走进我们摊位时,我们该当迎过去微笑着说:

welcome you visit our booth.

欢迎光临我们展位。

Nice to meet you here in our booth.

很高兴在我们展位见到你。

It’s a great honor to meet you at our booth.

非常荣幸在我们展位见到你。

3.很多广交会客户会不看你的展品,不进入你的摊位,更反面你谈产品,而是直接和你索要你们公司的样本,或者产品目录的CD或者U盘。

客户会这么和你说:

Can I have your catalogue?

我可以要你们的样本吗?

May I have a look at your catalogue?

我可以看看你们的样本吗?

do you have your company brief CD?

你们有你们公司简介的CD吗?

do you have CD catalogues?

你们有CD样本吗?

can you give me your company catalogue?

你能给我你们公司的样本吗?

4.你该当提前多准备些样本,并把你的名片订在样本的封面上。
你把样本递给客户说:

This is our company’s products catalog(CD catalogue) and this is my name card. It will give you a general idea of the products we handle.

这是我们公司产品的样本(CD样本),这是我的名片,从样本中你会理解到我们所经营的产品概况。

当客户拿到你的样本要走时,你可以这样提醒客户:

Won’t you have a look at our catalogue and see what interest you?

你可以看看我们的样本,看看你对什么感兴趣。

这样有可能把客户留下,并进入你的摊位。

然后你要立时和客户索要名片,否则他就走了:

could you give me your name card?

您可以给我您的名片吗?

当客户看完你的样本后,如果有他非常感兴趣的产品是,他会这么问:

We really need more specific information about this products in your catalogue.

我须要样本里这款产品的详细信息。

这就须要你对你的产品非常熟习,才能立时做出非常专业的解答,否则,你就会在客人面前显得不专业,客户就会离你而去。

以是,猫熊哥还是那句话,熟习产品,熟习产品还是熟习产品的英文资料。

5.你或者直接双手递给客户你的名片,并说:

Here is my business card.

这是我的名片。

here is my name card.

这是我的名片。

6.你给客户名片后,一样平常客户会主动拿出他的名片作为交流,但是也要客户不愿意主动给出他的名片的,这时你要主动地跟他要名片说:

May I have your business card?

我可以要你的名片吗?

Could you give me your business card?

你能给我你的名片吗?

can I have your name card?

你能给我你的名片吗?

7.当客户给你名片时,要双手接过来,并负责看一下名片上客户的名字,公司名称,城市名称,国家名称,以便下面互换时用。

如果读不出客户的名字,你可以问客户:

can you tell me How to pronounce your name?

能见告我如何读你的名字吗?

sorry, can you tell me how to speak your name?

对不起,能见告我如何读你的名字?

how can I read your name?

你的名字怎么读?

8.当客户直接奔向你们某款展品走去时,你要陪着客户过去并主动先容产品,说:

our this products have been exported to many countries for more than XXX year.from our exhibiting samples you can see that we are specialized in manufacturing and exporting this line products. and our products have a very good reputation among our improters.

我们这个产品已经 XXX多年一贯出口到很多国家,从展出的样品你可以看到我们是专业生产出口这类产品的,我们在我们入口商中有非常好的口碑。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.

我认为它会在你们的市场上脱销。

9.如果客户还没有表现出对某款详细产品感兴趣时,你可以这么说:

would you like me to show you our exhibiting samples first, and then we can site down and talking about the specific items which you interested.

我先带你参不雅观一下我们的展出样品,然后我们坐下来再谈某些你详细感兴趣的产品如何?

或者说:

What about having a look at our sample first?

先看一看我们的产品吧?

如果你有在广交会上最好卖的产品,你也可以直接推举给客户:

This is our hot sale item. It had a great success at this canton fair.

这是我们热卖商品,这款产品在这次广交会上收到非常成功效果。

10.当客户看完你的展品后,你可以先让客人在会谈桌前坐下,并给客户一些饮料,这么说:

Would you like a glass of water?

来一杯水如何?

can I get you a cup of tea?

来一杯茶如何?

How about a Coke?

来一杯咖啡?

客户可能回答说:

A cup of water would be great. Thanks.

感激,一杯水吧。

11.接着进入正题,你会问客户:

How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你以为我们产品的质量怎么样?

当客户会表示展品质量还不错,或者未加评价时,你可以这么和客户说:

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers here in canton fair, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

我们的产品质量与其他参加广交会的供应商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。
你对哪个产品感兴趣?

或者你也可以这么和客户说:

our products quality is our best selling point.

我们产品的质量便是我们最好的卖点。

Our product is the best seller.

我们的产品便是最好的推销员。

We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. and You can see. It is good not only in material, fashionable in design, but also super in workmanship, if you buy our product, You will got the best quality there as well as the fashional style.

我们有非常严格的质量掌握体系,以确保我们的产品生产始终是最好的质量。

你可以看到,不仅材料好,格局新,而且工艺高超。

如果你买我们的产品,你将不仅得到最好的质量而且是最新的格局。

或者说:

The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place. You must be aware that our quality is far superior to others who exhibit in canton fair. Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

产品的高品质将确保在市场上的领先地位。
你一定知道,我们的质量远远优于其他在广交会展出商的产品的。
大量的询价就已经证明我们的产品质量了。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from customers here in canton fair.

这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上有很多来参加展会的客户的询盘。

12. 当客户就某个详细产品讯问价格时,他会这么说:

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

你能给我们报你的价格吗?

How about the price

价格是多少?

How much is this?

这个多少钱?

What about the price?

这个价格是多少?

13.这时你可以这么回答客户说:

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is. but In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

在某种程度上,我们的价格得看你们的定单有多大。
但是常日我们的报价都是FOB价。

14.然后你可以把提前准备好的FOB价格表给客户并说:

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in we can discuss the price detaily.

这是价格表,但只供参考。
如果有你特殊感兴趣的商品,我们可以仔细谈论价格。

或者这么说:

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的FOB价格单。
但是所有价格以我方末了确认为准。

15.客户看完你的价格表后会蕴藉地表示让你贬价,客户会这么和你说:

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

客户还会这么说:

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

优秀的质量和较低的价格有助于推销你的产品。

16.你这时可以这么回答客户说:

Our prices are most favorably quotations compare with other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。
这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到。

然后你接着说:

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批买卖。

17,当然,要确定给客户贬价, 你一定要先问客户的大概订货数量,这样好决定末了的贬价幅度。

你可以这么问客户:

what’s your quantity in mind?

你要多少货呢?或者:

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

感激你询价。
为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?或者:

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请见告我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的哀求,以便我方尽快制订出报价。

How many quantity do you want?

你们要多少数量?

How many do you intend to order?

你打算订多少?

Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?

你能给我一个大致观点,你希望从我们这儿订多少货?

客户一样平常会这么回答你的问题:

The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.

我们的订货数量很大程度取决于你的价格。

If you reduce your price by 5%, we are going to order XXXX sets.

如果你能贬价5%,我们将订 XXX套。

This is a trial order; please send us XXX sets only so that we may test the market. If successful, we will give you large orders in the future.

这是一个试订单,请只给我发XXX套,以便我们测试市场,如果成功,我们将给您很大的订单。

We have decided to place an order for your XXX product at xxxx PCS.

我们已经决定订购你们的XXX产品XXXX件。

I’d like to order 600 sets.

我想订 600台。

18.如果客户的订货量小,或者他不打算第一次就大量订货,每每他会这么问你:

What’s your minimum order quantity?

你们最低订单量是多少?

What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?

你们产品一个订单的最低订货量是多少?

19.这时你就可以直接回答你们的最低订货量:

our minimum order quantity for each Iterm not less than XXX pcs

我们每款产品的最低订货量不少于XXX件。

一样平常客户都能接管MOQ, 但是也有客户不能接管你们的最低订货量,他会这么说:

We can’t execute orders at your limits(MOQ)

我们不能订购你们最低订货量。

20.当然你也可以主动建议客户说:

What about placing a trial order to start?

何不先从试订货开始?

21.客户每每看到你的价格表后,会开始大开杀戒,他要开始杀价了。

这时,你不要生气,更不要慌张,这解释客户真的看好你的产品了,他是真的想买你的东西了,以是他才会这样杀价,客户会这么杀价:

Is it possible that you lower the price a bit?

是否可以降一点价格?

Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?

你可否贬价10%?

Can you bring your price down a bit? Say $10 per dozen.

你能否把价格降一些,比如每打10美金。

It’s too high; we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price.

价格太高,我们有另一个一样的产品的报价,但价格却非常低。

But don’t you think your price’s a little high?

但是,你没有感到你的价格有点高吗?

Your price is too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高我们没法接管

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price.

在这个价格对我们来说非常困难推销你的产品。

If you can go a little lower, I’d be able to give you an order on the spot

如果你可以降落一点价格,我就能当场给你下订单

It is too much. Can you discount it?

这价格太高了,你能给些折扣吗?

22.面对客户的杀价,不要急,你在参加展会前的准备事情是否充分,在这时就表示出来了。

比如,你心里是否知道这个价格表最多能让利多少?

如果你们这个价格表最多让利10%,这时,你可千万别直接让利10%,那样你就惨了。

那样你不但成不了单,而且客户还会得寸进尺。
你要这样稳扎稳打地让价:首先和客户说:

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that our this prices is our best price, we can’t reduce our price any further at smaller quantity order.

虽然我们感谢贵方的互助,但是很抱慊,我们的价格已经是最优惠价格,在订单数量很小的情形下不能再减价了,

但是客户肯不能赞许的,在客户几次再三哀求贬价的情形下,比如,你先让利2%,并和客户这样说:

if your order not less than our minimum order quantity, we can give you 2% discount. this is to my best.

如果你的订单数量达到我们的最低订货量,我们可以给你2%的折扣,这是尽我最大努力了。
或者:

Well, if your order is large than MOQ, we are ready to reduce our price by 2 percent.

好的,如果你的订单不少于最低订货量,我们准备给你2%的贬价。
如果客户欣然接管,那你就大赚了,但客户每每还会摇头说:

No. this price is still too high to acceptable.

不,这个价格还是太高,我们不能接管。

这时你要表现出非常难堪的样子,然后和客户说:

Considering establishing good relationship with you and future business, we can give a 4% discount.

考虑到和你建立友好的关系和未来的业务,我们可以给你4%的折扣。

如果客户还是不满意,你可以这么说:

I do value the opertunity to estalish business relationship with you. In order to conclude business, I’m prepared to cut down our price by 5%.if at this prices you can not agree, I’m sorry to say that i can not do nothing to help.

我确实非常珍惜和你建立业务关系的机会,为了达成交易,我准备贬价5%。
如果在这个价格你还不同意,我很抱歉,我就没办法了。
然后接着说:

come on, let’s each make some concession and meet halfway?

我们各让一步,各让5%,好吗?

如果客户接管你的价格,那便是你比预定的最低价格还赚5%,如果客户还是不同意。

你可以这么说:

If your order is not less than (10000 pcs) , we may reconsider to give you 7% discount.

如果你能订10000件以上,我可以考虑给你7%的价格。

and as you know The price of this commodity will soon be adjusted upwards due to advance in cost.

并且你知道,由于本钱上涨的缘故原由,这产品的价格立时要上调了。

and The price has been cut to the limit. and,I’m sorry. It is our rock-bottom price.

并且这个价格已经降到极限了,对不起,这是我们的底价了。

按正常情形,到此,大多数客户都会接管你7%的贬价了。
这便是说,你还比最低价多赚3%。

但是,如果碰着的是印度,巴基斯坦等南亚客户,或者非洲客户时,他们还会没完没了,他们会连续杀价.这时要会看懂客户的肢体措辞与表情,如果客户想走了,你必须立时做出反应,要先稳住客户,然后说:

OK. Let me check it with my boss to see if he can give you a special discount.Excuse me a moment. I’ll be right back.

好吧,我联系一下我们老板,看他能否知足你的分外价格,对不起,失落陪一下,我立时回来 。

然后拿动手机,到一角落假装给老板打电话,一下子回来和客户说:

OK. our boss like to give you our no benefit prices only to make you a friend. we agree to give you a 10% discount according to your request.and at this price already close to the costs of production.

好吧,我们老板为了交你这个朋友缘故原由按评价给你,赞许给你10%的折扣,按这个价格已经是我们的生产本钱价了。

这是末了的一招,这时,按照客户的哀求贬价10%。

这样,你保住了最多贬价10%的底线,客户看到这么困难得到的价格,他还以为捡到大便宜了。

23.当然如果你们的价格已经是底价了,那就这么和直接和客户说:

Our price is highly competitive.

我们的价格相称有竞争力。

this is the lowest possible price.

这是最低的价格了

Our price is very reasonable.

我们的价格非常合理。

Our price is competitive as compared with others in canton fair.

我们的价格与广交会其他供应商比较是相称有竞争力的。

To tell you the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price.

实话见告你,我们已经报的是最低价格。

I can assure you that our price is the most favorable. A trial will convince you of my words.

我可以向你担保我们的价格是最优惠的,你试订货一次会证明我的话。

24. 如果客户就哀求你贬价3%。
那你就直接接管客户的哀求好了,并和客户说:

Considering to establish long standing business relationship between us, we accept it.

考虑我们之间的建立长期的业务关系,我们接管你的还价。

25.当有的客户哀求用CIF, CFR价格术语成交时,客户会这么说:

could you offer us CIF (CFR) (NEW YORK) prices?

你能给我们报CIF (CFR) 纽约的价格吗?

这又是考验你参加展会前的准备事情是否做得充分,如果你展会前将天下紧张港口的海运费有个价格表,并且对你的产品包装规格尺寸心中有数。

20尺货柜能装多少数量也非常清楚,你就可以立时打算出均匀到每个商品上的海运运费。

这样把运费加到FOB价格上便是CFR价,而保险费非常少可以忽略不计的情形下,CFR价格也就约即是CIF价格。
这样就能报出 CIF价格。

你就可以当场打算后报给客户说:

here is CIF(CFR) XXX prices calculated on the base of FOB prices which we have just given you best discount.

这是按照刚刚给你打折的FOB价格的根本上算出的CIF价格。

26.有关保险问题,客户会这么问你:

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

叨教根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

May I ask you a few questions about insurance?

我可以问几个关于保险的问题吗?

27.关于客户问的保险问题,你可以这样回答:

For Transactions concluded on CIF bases, we usually effect insurance with the People’s Insrance Company of China against All Risks, as per Ocean Marine Cargo Clause of The People’s Inrance Company of China.

对付按照CIF达成的交易,我们常日按照中国公民保险公司的海洋运输保险条款,投保中国公民保险公司的统统险。

Usually, the amount insured is 110% of the total invoice value, However, if a higher percentage is required, we may do accordingly but you have to bear the extra premium as well.

常日,保额按发票额的110%投保,但是,如果你哀求更高的加成比例,我可以按照承保但是额外保费你方承担。

Should you require the insurance to be covered as per institue Cargo Clause, we would be glad to comply but if there is any difference in premium between the two it will be charged to your account.

如果你们哀求投保协会货色保险条款,我们可以投保但是如果由此引起两者之间的用度差别,由你们包袱。

we are also in a position to insure the shipment against any additional risks if you so desire, and the extra premium is to be borne by you. In this case, we shall send you the premium receipt issued by the relative underwrter.

我们也可以投保任何你希望的附加险,但是额外用度由你方卖力,我们将把保险公司的保费收据寄给你。

如果客户要你报的是 CFR价格,但是客户还是哀求你给他办理保险,他会这么和你说:

we do know that for transactions on CFR bases, usually the buyer effect insurance, but could you on our behalf to effect the insurance?

我们知道CFR达成的交易,常日保险都是买家投保的,但是,你能代表我投保吗?

对付客户的这个哀求,你可以这么回答:

we agree to effect insurance on your behalf but you have to bear the premium.

我们赞许代表你办理保险,但你必须要承担的保费。

本文转自微信"大众号 GFWAIMAO 功夫外贸

本站所发布的文字与图片素材为非商业目的改编或整理,版权归原作者所有,如侵权或涉及违法,请联系我们删除,如需转载请保留原文地址:http://www.baanla.com/ktwx/186441.html

XML地图 | 自定链接

Copyright 2005-20203 www.baidu.com 版权所有 | 琼ICP备2023011765号-4 | 统计代码

声明:本站所有内容均只可用于学习参考,信息与图片素材来源于互联网,如内容侵权与违规,请与本站联系,将在三个工作日内处理,联系邮箱:123456789@qq.com