当前位置:首页 > 洗衣机 > 文章正文

商务英语之谈判、报价170句(双语)

编辑:[db:作者] 时间:2024-08-25 00:21:24

131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在谈论一下日程安排的问题。

132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

商务英语之谈判、报价170句(双语)

133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么见地的话, 我们还可以对操持稍加修正。

minor['man], a. 1. 较小的,较少的 2. 不主要的,次要的 3. (疾病,手术等)不严重的,无生命危险

134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能担保有充足的韶光来会谈?

135 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你们乐意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点韶光来研究谈论一下白天会谈的情形。

138 That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能理解全面的情形。

139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing. 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们须要什么了。

140 I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能立时说定。

141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿得手总比坐着闲聊强。

142 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就随意马虎进行本色性的会谈了。

143 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

144 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to. 只管我们很想这样做,但恐怕弗成了。

145 We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部申报请示情形呢。

146 Thank you for your cooperation. 感激你们的互助。

147 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it? 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。
请过目一下,好吗?

itinerary[a'tn,rr]

149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask. 如果对某些细节有见地的话,请提出来。

150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 我相信你在制订这个操持上一定花了不少精力吧。

151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们诚挚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点韶光购物。

153 Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。

154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一贯都愿望着参不雅观贵厂。

155 You'll know our products better after this visit. 参不雅观后您会对我们的产品有更深的理解。

156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 大概我们可以先参不雅观一下设计部门。

157 Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。

158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
sheet[it]

159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情形。

160 We are running on two shifts. 我们实施的事情是两班倒。

161 Almost every process is computerized. 险些每一道工艺都是由电脑掌握的。

162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 事情效率大大地提高了, 而劳动强度却降落了。

163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在全体生产过程中得通过五道质量检讨关。

164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration. 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

166 Quality is even more important than quantity. 质量比数量更为主要。

167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble. 我希望这次来参不雅观没有给你们增长太多的麻烦。

168 Do we have to wear the helmets? 我们得戴上防护帽吗?

169 Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?

170 What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来掌握质量呢?

171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out. 所有产品出厂前必须要经由严格检讨。

172 What's your general impression, may I ask? 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

173 I'm impressed by your approach to business. 你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们赛过竞争对手。

175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned. 就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们比较。

176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想大概将来我们可以互助。

177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把买卖扩大到中国市场。

178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. 我此行的目的正是想打听与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

establish['stbl]

179 We would be glad to start business with you. 我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。

181 We are happy to be of help. 我们十分乐意帮助。

182 I can assure you of our close cooperation. 我担保配合尽力。

183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples? 可以让我参不雅观一下你们的产品陈设室吗?

184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything. 如果全部参不雅观的话,那得须要好几个小时。

185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你大概对某些产品感兴趣。

186 I can just have a glance at the rest. 剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

187 They've met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

188 All these articles are best selling lines. 所有这些产品都是我们的脱销货。

189 Your desire coincides with ours. 我们双方的欲望都是同等的。

190 No wonder you're so experienced. 怪不得你这么有履历。

191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew. 随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company? 可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关解释资料吗? catalogue['ktlg]

193 At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈买卖?

194 I hope to conclude some business with you. 我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

196 This is our common desire. 这是我们的共同欲望。

197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade. 我想你大概已经理解到中国在对外贸易中采纳了灵巧的政策。

198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it. 我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多理解一些。

199 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。
Seeing is believing

200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该若何来进行这次会谈呢?

201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想理解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

Policy ['pls]

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 听说你们正在履行一种 新的对外贸易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向因此平等互利、互通有无为根本的。

mutual['mjutul]

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings. 我们在详细操作方法上灵巧多了。

Flexible ['flksb!]

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 我们紧张采纳了一些国际上的老例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调度,对吗?

Readjustment [,ri'dstmnt] export['eksport]

207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country? 我想理解一下贵国的投资环境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future. 我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices. 我们希望报价再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere. 这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours. 我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

quotation[kwo'ten]

212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration. 当你在考虑比拟价格时,首先必须把统统都要考虑进去。

213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable. 我敢担保我们向你供应的价位是合理的。

214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

215 But the market prices are changing frequently. 但是市场价格随时都在变革。

216 It's up to you to decide. 这紧张取决于你。

217 The demand for our products has kept rising. 哀求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

218 How long will your offer hold good? 一样平常你们报盘的有效期是多长?

219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture. 我们有补偿贸易和合伙经营。

220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both. 我认为合伙经营对双方都是有利的。

221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that. 如果你们乐意做合伙经营,请提出你的方案。

222 Here is our contract. 这是我们的条约。
Contract ['kntrkt]

223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order. 请过目一下,看看是否统统妥当。

224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this? 难道你不以为我们该当在这儿加上一句话?

225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行条约协议,另一方则有权终止条约。

226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract. 造成的丢失必须由毁约方承担。

227 Do you have any comment on this clause 你对这一条款有何意见?

Clause [klz]

228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity. 难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained. 重条约、取信誉是我们的一向原则。

Permanent ['pmnnt]

230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion. 你还有什么问题要提出来供双方谈论的吗?

231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered. 你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

Duly ['djul]按时地,定时地

232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment. 我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations. 条约将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

234 I hope no questions about the terms. 我看条约的条款没有什么问题了。

235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. 我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

236 I hope this will lead to further business between us. 我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language. 我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

238 I am ready to sign the agreement. 我已经准备好了签条约。

239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy. 我知道你们须要的是原件,不是传真件。

signature['sgnt]

240 So I will receive and sign it overnight. 那么,我来日诰日就可以收到并且签上名了。

241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline. 我们还是可以遇上末了期限的。

242 I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联结。

243 What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么焦急呢?

244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset. 我很抱歉这样溘然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so? 到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you. 恐怕我有坏要见告您。

247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided. 你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂供应的样品不一致。

248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary. 可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

249 Our clients are very critical on quality. 我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

250 What do you want us to do? 您看怎么办好?

251 Our clients want a replacement. 我们的客户哀求换货。

252 It's a bit too hard. 这有点太难了吧。

253 It's only the background color that's not identical. 这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

254 It sounds like a reasonable solution. 这个办理办法还比较合理。

255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing? 你的意思是你把打算机打开后什么也看不见?

256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor. 我想你的问题比较大,不但是显示器的问题。

257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work. 不管是什么问题,我哀求把这台打算机修睦。

258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at? 你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

259 If not, our repairman can come to you. 要不然,我们的维修职员可以上你那里去。

260 I would prefer if he comes here. 我倒乐意他去我们那里。

261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions. 我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

262 I sure hope I can answer them for you. 我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

263 It does appear that way. 是的,看起来好象是这样的。

264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow. 请让我查查看,来日诰日再给你答复。

265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery. 由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。
damage['dmd]

266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion? 你们知道残损部分的百分比吗? portion['porn]

267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage. 我们将哀求出具考验报告,以便我们能理解破坏的程度。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable. 你们可以亲眼看到无缺无损情形以及货色无法发卖的缘故原由。

269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons. 我们要弄清楚货色是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的缘故原由。

270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition. 货色包装得很仔细, 装船很小心,在这儿无缺无损。

271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly. 那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货色处理欠妥造成的。

272 I would like to present our comments in the following order. 我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的意见。

273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product. 首先我将简单解释我们商品的特性。

274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation. 专利的情形会在解释竞争产品时一并提出。
patent['ptnt]

275 Please proceed with your presentation. 请开始你的简报。

276 Yes, we have been interested in new system. 是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

277 Has your company done any research in this field? 叨教贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you. 有,我们做了一些,但是由于我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以供应给你们。

279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments. 在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些意见。

281 I would like to ask you a favor. 我可以提出一个哀求吗?

282 Would you let me know your fax number? 可以见告我您的传真机号码吗?

283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow? 可以请你在来日诰日以前回答吗?

284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal? 你能考虑接管我们的反对案吗?

285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management. 如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

Persuade [p'swed]

286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break. 我建议我们安歇一下喝杯咖啡。

287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda. 大概我们该当先评论辩论完 B 项议题。

288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B. 事实上,我们希望可以先内部谈论 B 项议题。
internally[n'tnl]

289 I see. Let's break now. 我理解,让我们安歇一下吧。

290 Shall we take a break? 我们是否该当安歇一下?

291 Let us take a break now. 让我们安歇一下。

292 Let me suggest we take a break. 我建议我们安歇一下。

293 May I propose that we break for coffee now? 我可以发起安歇一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

294 If you insist, I will comply with your request. 如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的哀求。

295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us. 我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很主要。

296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us. 请理解这一点对我们至关主要。

297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us. 我不知道你是否理解, 但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity. 我们的方针是不给与专卖权。
exclusivity[ksklu'svt]

299 There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事总有例外。

300 I would not waste my time pursuing that. 如果是我的话,不会将韶光摧残浪费蹂躏在这里。

本文由口语侠编辑供应。
找外教练口语,就用口语侠app。
现在分享本文章到微博,打上标签#我是口语侠#并且@口语侠 ,就有机会得到我们赠予的英语原著《小王子》一本。
我们会随机抽5位褒奖喔,万一你中了呢。

本站所发布的文字与图片素材为非商业目的改编或整理,版权归原作者所有,如侵权或涉及违法,请联系我们删除,如需转载请保留原文地址:http://www.baanla.com/xyj/43300.html

XML地图 | 自定链接

Copyright 2005-20203 www.baidu.com 版权所有 | 琼ICP备2023011765号-4 | 统计代码

声明:本站所有内容均只可用于学习参考,信息与图片素材来源于互联网,如内容侵权与违规,请与本站联系,将在三个工作日内处理,联系邮箱:123456789@qq.com