编辑:[db:作者] 时间:2024-08-25 03:14:38
深圳翻译公司
电话发卖
Receptionist: Star Flooring, how may I direct your call?
Star地板材料公司。您找谁?
Mr. Lee: I'd like to speak to someone in the Purchasing Department.
我找采购部的人。
Receptionist: Hold, please.
请稍等。
Miss Philips: Purchasing, this is Amy Philips. May I help you?
我是采购部的 Amy Philips。叨教您有什么事儿?
Mr. Lee: Yes, this is Mr. Lee of Widgets Manufacturing. I'm calling to let you know about our new line of ceramic tile.
我是Widgets Manufacturing的Lee师长西席。我打电话来是问您推举我们的新瓷砖。
Miss Philips: I'm sorry. You'll want to to speak to Betty King about that. She's out of the office until next week. May I ask her to call you?
对不起。您该当找Betty King.她出差了,下周回来。须要我让她给您打电话吗?
Mr. Lee: No, thanks. I'll try back next week.
不用,感激。下周我再打。
提高产品发卖量
A:It's difficult for us to push the sale of your digital cameras nowadays.
如今想要提升你数码相机的发卖量很难啊.
B:What seems to be the problem?
问题在那里?
A:Price.Frankly, your price is on the high side.
价格.说实话,你们的价格偏高.
B:As you may have noticed,the price skyrockets in raw materials,so we're forced to adjust our prices accordingly.
你可能已经把稳到,原材料价格猛涨,以是我们也不得不相应地调度价格.
A:I'm sorry to say we have to close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?We've had a very good business relationship over the past years,I suggest you make an appropriate reduction.
很抱歉,我们只能按那个价格发卖.我们不是老朋友了吗?过去几年我们互助一贯都很愉快,我建议你适当地降落价格.
B:Well,in view of our good cooperation over the past years. Let's meet each other halfway;I'll make a reduction by3%.
那好吧,考虑到我们过去几年里都互助愉快,我们各让一步,我会将价格下调3%.
本站所发布的文字与图片素材为非商业目的改编或整理,版权归原作者所有,如侵权或涉及违法,请联系我们删除,如需转载请保留原文地址:http://www.baanla.com/xyj/94987.html
下一篇:返回列表
Copyright 2005-20203 www.baidu.com 版权所有 | 琼ICP备2023011765号-4 | 统计代码
声明:本站所有内容均只可用于学习参考,信息与图片素材来源于互联网,如内容侵权与违规,请与本站联系,将在三个工作日内处理,联系邮箱:123456789@qq.com